Prescriptions Module Won't Open
The prescription window will not open or does not load properly when the eRX button is clicked.
McKesson Practice Choice and its associated prescription reference sites must be added to Internet Explorer's Trusted sites and Compatibility View settings.
NOTE: The following steps to open trusted sites or compatibility view may be different depending on your version of Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the Tools menu option or the Gear Icon
- Click Internet Options
- Select the Security tab
- Select Trusted Sites
- Click the Sites button
- Uncheck "Require server verification"
- Add the following sites to the list by entering them in the box at the top, one by one, and clicking the Add button. Be sure to include the " *. " in front of each site name.
- Close out of the Sites window and click OK on the Internet Option window
- Back in Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu option or the Gear Icon again
- Select Comparability View Settings
- Add the sites from step 8 to the compatibility view list